Welcome to Alfrick and Lulsley Village Hall
Opened in 1953 Alfrick Peace Memorial Hall is located in the heart of the community in Clay Green adjacent to the Village Playing Field. Completely refurbished in 2010 the hall now offers high quality facilities for the village and surrounding communities. Please use the links above to navigate to further information.
As a registered charity Alfrick Peace Memorial Hall is run by a committee elected by the community at the AGM each year. All the village organisations have a representative on the management committee.
Alfrick and Lulsley Village Hall was awarded a grant from the Big Lottery for £290,000 to undertake a refurbishment of the main hall, rebuild the entrance, committee rooms and toilets and replace the kitchen. The work is now complete, please go to the Facilities link to see images of the refurbished hall.
For Sat Nav directions to the hall please use the postode: WR6 5HJ